The 16th International Symposium on District Heating and Cooling is the world’s gathering place for district heating and cooling experts from academia and industry. It is where new networks are built and newest knowledge is shared: in the event halls, in and around sessions, along with the industry tour and in various special events. The 16th International Symposium on District Heating and Cooling focus on solutions, innovations and best-practice examples that make district energy a cornerstone of a sustainable energy future.
All accepted papers will be published in Energy Procedia!
Please check "Instructions for Paper" page under "Conference" for more details.
1. Urban energy systems, planning and development
2. Resource efficiency and environmental performance
3. Key elements in District Heating and Cooling systems
4. Sector coupling / hybrid energy networks and digitalization
5. Policy and regulation
6. Customer relations and market issues
7. Open Arena, flexibility and District Heating and Cooling